WHAT CLIENT'S SAY
Charisse T. Great Pricing Structure/Client and Therapist
Joe is a nice and knowledgeable therapist. I love that his pricing structure includes the techniques and tools needed for rehabilitation and relaxation (he doesn’t nickle and dime you with add ons). I love that he’s mobile and is willing to travel. Speaking as an MT, I appreciate Joe’s knowledge and willingness to help fellow therapist! You can’t go wrong with Joe…he’s a miracle worker!
Sarah N. Personal Service and Treatments / Client
Joe offers a variety of personalized treatments that treat multiple issues. He provides outstanding customer service and truly cares about achieving results and outcomes that will make a difference for you.
Gary T. Lower Back Pain Relief / Client
Joe has done an excellent job addressing some problem areas I have which have caused neck and lower-back pain. I highly recommend him for sports-based therapy and relaxation massage!
Testimonial for Scar Tissue/Dolphin / Client
Dolphin Scar Release treatments have made a tremendous impact on both the look and feel of the affected areas of my body: ankle, back, chest, and breast.
- I have a mild form of Cerebral Palsy, which affects the muscles and mobility on the left side of my body (left hemiplegia).
- I had heart surgery as an infant 40 years ago, and the scar from that event prevented my left breast from developing in a normal way.
- I also have a scar from a chest tube inserted in infancy.
- I had Achilles tendon surgery over 30 years ago to improve my gait.
- Over 25 years ago, I had 2 breast reconstruction surgeries to add a breast implant and to restore my left breast to more normal contours.
- For years, portions of all of my scars have been uncomfortable, bulbous, deep, purple, keloid, large, and swollen.
Testimonial from Runner of Pain Relief / Client
Joe’s expertise in the area of massage and overall pain relief has been helpful in speeding up my recovery from a broken foot, stitched and sprained ankle. The dolphin technique he performs greatly reduced my swelling and scarring. As a runner, I appreciate his ability to focus in on problem areas during his massages and prevent the issues I’ve historically had with IT band injury.
Pain Relief for Scars/Dolphin / Client
- It has taken five 90 minute treatments to make at least one pass over all of my scars.
- The coloring has returned to relatively normal and almost all of the swelling has gone away.
- My ability to raise my left arm to full length and move my ankle in a complete circle has improved.
- My family members have recognized an incredible difference and are amazed that such old scar tissue could be released in just a handful of sessions.
- The severity and size of the keloids has decreased.
- I like that the treatments are relatively pain free, non-surgical, and not based on medications.
- I had resigned myself long ago to the belief that the severity, color, and discomfort of all of my scars would not change.
- Now, because of Dolphin treatments, my scars are much improved and I feel so much better about how they look and feel.
Paige W. Massage and Range of Motion / Client
I went to Joe looking for a massage to help with random pains of getting older and trying to maintain a healthy amount of exercise. He helped with stretching, massage, & take home activities that have really helped. I feel better than I have in five years.