It’s not about having a lot of equipment but having the right tools for the job. We use Ultimate Sandbags (USB), kettle bells, and resistance bands. These tools are multifunctional and resemble closely to things we use in everyday life. Our equipment is simple but creates high quality performance and makes you feel great.
We also provide soft tissue mobility that goes beyond the foam roller! We provide hands-on soft tissue work that exceeds standard massage. Our level of training gets quick results and aids in improving your posture and muscle performance. We use a variety of techniques to pinpoint the cause of your pain and restricted mobility.
At Six 57 Mobility we treat the whole you by providing everyday solutions.
WHAT CLIENT'S SAY
Charisse T. Great Pricing Structure/Client and Therapist
Joe is a nice and knowledgeable therapist. I love that his pricing structure includes the techniques and tools needed for rehabilitation and relaxation (he doesn’t nickle and dime you with add ons). I love that he’s mobile and is willing to travel. Speaking as an MT, I appreciate Joe’s knowledge and willingness to help fellow therapist! You can’t go wrong with Joe…he’s a miracle worker!
Sarah N. Personal Service and Treatments / Client
Joe offers a variety of personalized treatments that treat multiple issues. He provides outstanding customer service and truly cares about achieving results and outcomes that will make a difference for you.
Gary T. Lower Back Pain Relief / Client
Joe has done an excellent job addressing some problem areas I have which have caused neck and lower-back pain. I highly recommend him for sports-based therapy and relaxation massage!
Testimonial for Scar Tissue/Dolphin / Client
Dolphin Scar Release treatments have made a tremendous impact on both the look and feel of the affected areas of my body: ankle, back, chest, and breast.
- I have a mild form of Cerebral Palsy, which affects the muscles and mobility on the left side of my body (left hemiplegia).
- I had heart surgery as an infant 40 years ago, and the scar from that event prevented my left breast from developing in a normal way.
- I also have a scar from a chest tube inserted in infancy.
- I had Achilles tendon surgery over 30 years ago to improve my gait.
- Over 25 years ago, I had 2 breast reconstruction surgeries to add a breast implant and to restore my left breast to more normal contours.
- For years, portions of all of my scars have been uncomfortable, bulbous, deep, purple, keloid, large, and swollen.
Testimonial from Runner of Pain Relief / Client
Joe’s expertise in the area of massage and overall pain relief has been helpful in speeding up my recovery from a broken foot, stitched and sprained ankle. The dolphin technique he performs greatly reduced my swelling and scarring. As a runner, I appreciate his ability to focus in on problem areas during his massages and prevent the issues I’ve historically had with IT band injury.
Pain Relief for Scars/Dolphin / Client
- It has taken five 90 minute treatments to make at least one pass over all of my scars.
- The coloring has returned to relatively normal and almost all of the swelling has gone away.
- My ability to raise my left arm to full length and move my ankle in a complete circle has improved.
- My family members have recognized an incredible difference and are amazed that such old scar tissue could be released in just a handful of sessions.
- The severity and size of the keloids has decreased.
- I like that the treatments are relatively pain free, non-surgical, and not based on medications.
- I had resigned myself long ago to the belief that the severity, color, and discomfort of all of my scars would not change.
- Now, because of Dolphin treatments, my scars are much improved and I feel so much better about how they look and feel.
Paige W. Massage and Range of Motion / Client
I went to Joe looking for a massage to help with random pains of getting older and trying to maintain a healthy amount of exercise. He helped with stretching, massage, & take home activities that have really helped. I feel better than I have in five years.